Stir-fry Rice and Shrimps
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 lb fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 lb medium shrimp, raw, peeled and deveined
- 21/2 tbsps soy sauce
- 4 tsps vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger root
- 1/4 tsp dried red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Add soy sauce, asparagus, and red bell pepper to the cooked rice, and stir for 2-3 minutes on low heat. Keep warm.
- Heat oil over medium to high heat in a non-stick skillet. Add shrimps, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add wine and continue cooking until the shrimps are cooked through.
- Spoon rice onto a serving plate and place the shrimp over the rice. Serve.