Minced Pork Omelette with Rice
- 2 cups steamed rice
- 3 eggs
- 50g. (1 1/2 oz.) minced pork
- 1 tbs. spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tbs. fish sauce
- 2 tbs. water
- 1 tbs. oyster sauce
- 3-4 tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 tomato, for garnishing
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with minced pork and spring onion.
- Add fish sauce, water and oyster sauce to the egg mixture.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. When hot, add the egg mixture and fry until gold and crispy.
- Top the warm rice with the egg. Garnish with slices of tomato.
Note: Makes 2 servings. The oil should be very hot when adding the egg mixture into the frying pan. The egg will become crispy.